Are you a collective considering Non-Profit status? Are you a newly forming organization in need of guidance and information to help you make the decisions necessary to become a formal nonprofit, and/or 501(c)3? EMF MAAF is pleased to announce a new opportunity designed to assist and strengthen newly forming media arts organizations and activities across New York State.
- Funding Available: Fellows will receive up to $2,000 in consultation services with the New York Council on Nonprofits (NYCON).
- Application Deadlines: January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1
- Notification: Typically within 30 days
- Period of Support: Determined by applicant and NYCON, within a 12-month period
- Final Report Deadline: 60 days following support period end-date
Important Eligibility Notes:
- Eligible groups are in a formative stage, and not yet a non-profit or 501(c)3
- Nonprofit organizations no more than two years old are also eligible.